- Acquired or traumatic brain injury survivor
- Able to develop and work on goals with minimal staff support
- Lives in a safe environment
- Does not rely on overnight paid supports
- Any mental health or substance use must be managed through other supports
- Ability to achieve their goals within two years of starting the program
The emphasis of this program is to develop each person’s capacity for living as independently as possible. Brain Injury Specialists work with survivors to establish goals and provide the skills, strategies and tools required to meet those goals.
Supports for Community Living Services (SCL) is funded through the Alberta Brain Injury Initiative – Community and Social Services.